International. The NBA unveiled the state-of-the-art full-video LED court, developed by ASB GlassFloor, which will be used for the 2024 NBA All-Star events taking place at Lucas Oil Stadium.
These games include the Ruffles NBA All-Star Celebrity Game. On Feb. 16 and the State Farm All-Star Saturday Night on Feb. 17, consisting of the Kia Skills Challenge, the STARRY three-pointer contest, "Stephen vs. Sabrina," the first NBA vs. WNBA game. 3-Point Challenge and AT&T Slam Dunk.
The high-performance immersive sports floor is designed to enhance the fan experience in the arena and on broadcast through its interactive displays. During each event, the visual effects displayed on the court will include the following:
- Design and color changes.
- Live replays and other video content
- Real-time game stats
- Location-based player tracking animations
- Interactive games for fans during time-outs.
- Immersive animations that follow key plays and moments.
These are the first images of the LED screen installed on the court