Among the different responsibilities, Latin Press will be in charge of the following activities (dates will be published soon):
Provide marketing, organizational, promotional and logistical support to organize annual versions:
• KNX Days in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico.
• KNX Days On-line conferences in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico.
• KNX symposium during IntegraTEC™ (ex TecnoMultimedia) in Brazil, Colombia and Mexico.
• Provide marketing, organization, promotion and logistics to support KNX chapter operations in Latin America, including Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico.
• Manage the KNX regional website with a quarterly newsletter sent to local members and industry affiliates.
• Provide editorial coverage on KNX through its media properties in hvacr, embedded systems, building automation and electronic security.
• KNX to be named "Supporting Show Sponsor" of the following regional exhibitions • IntegraTEC™ (formerly TecnoMultimedia) • RefriAméricas • TecnoEdificios
"We are very excited to have finalized the agreement," said Max Jaramillo, CEO of Latin Press. "For the past three years, we have been cultivating relationships both with KNX in Belgium and with the different chapters throughout the region. To be entrusted with more responsibilities as we increase awareness of the KNX protocol is a true honor."