Cedia. Legrand AV will bring together the latest products from Chief, Da-Lite, Luxul, Middle Atlantic, SANUS, On-Q and Vaddio, along with the brands Legrand Shading Systems and Vantage at booth 1506 of CEDIA Expo 2023 and the Commercial Integrator Expo, located in the same place. in Denver, Sept. 7-9.
Featuring industry-leading brands that work together to bring entertainment, comfort and control to all the places where people live, work and play, the Legrand AV booth will be packed with infrastructure, assembly, storage, networking, video, luxury control systems and power solutions that bring reliability to AV installations.
"The installation industry has never been as vibrant and robust as it is today," said Jackie Haffey, senior residential channel marketing manager for Legrand AV. "The combined CEDIA and Commercial Integrator Expo are the perfect opportunity to see a wide range of innovative solutions expertly integrated across all our brands and backed by incredible support. From stunning home theaters and seamless smart homes to conferencing projects and digital signage, attendees will see solutions designed to achieve the hallmarks of success: effortless, reliable and beyond expectations."
Some of the new solutions that Legrand will show in Denver are:
- Projection screens and flat screen stands for any Da-Lite and Sanus entertainment needs.
- Reliable and reliable networks for all Luxul applications
- AV infrastructure at its best with Middle Atlantic
- Professional meetings and collaboration at home or in the office with Vaddio and Chief
- Display mounts for commercial uses with Chief
- Lighting and shading control with Legrand Shading Systems and Vantage