Latin America. This Wednesday, May 4, the DSLatam association will have the debate "The rise of advertising networks in Retail Media", a topic that will be analyzed by the hand of important executives of companies in the sector of the region.
Retail Media is a marketplace that has been in development for a decade; the growth of e-commerce, changing advertising budgets and the surprising growth of Amazon's advertising business have made retail chains, technology providers and buyers set their eyes on this new opportunity.
To learn more about the reasons that have led to the boom in these advertising networks, they will be:
- José Delgado, Latam Sales Director, Broadsign
- Sebastián Obregón, CEO and founder of Enmedio
- Jaime Vásquez-Mellado, CEO of Promo Espacio
- Jorge Sánchez, President of Corporate Multimedia
- Alfonso Castro, Commercial Director of SSL Digital
- Federico Freyria, President of DSLatam and Novotech
The virtual event will be held at 10:00 am Mexico City time.
To register, click here.